January was one of the more prolific seasons I’ve had in a while, which was a lot of fun. But in case you missed any of it, here are the most popular posts (by traffic) from the year’s first month.
- Mark Driscoll wrote a book on sex. And then Matt wrote a book review in two parts.
- Philosopher Jerry Walls wrote a guest post on Newt Gingrich, John Newton, and why evangelicals shouldn’t support him.
- Speaking of Gingrich, Matt argued that supporting him would end evangelicals’ moral witness on marriage.
- And then defended and clarified that claim anddefended it again.
- Matt also wrote a threepartreview of Jared Wilson’s Gospel Wakefulness.
- Ryan Dobson has a radio show. And Matt spent two hours on it, talking about everything from his upbringing and Mere-O to Earthen Vessels.
- You may have heard of a little video about how Jesus > Religion. We offered six points in reply.
- Folks offered their predictions for new evangelicals for the new year.
- Speaking of evangelicals and sex, Matt wrote over at the Washington Post and Christianity Today about the topic. And then followed up on singleness at Mere-O.
Thanks, as ever, for reading. It makes it all worthwhile.