It’s been a productive month here at Mere-O, and our largest month ever in terms of traffic (thanks!).
We’re grateful for all the new readers we have, and for all the comments and feedback. Even when I can’t respond as quickly as I’d like, I read every comment.
In case you missed it, here were the ten most popular posts this month in terms of traffic:
- Body Matters: A New Book by….Me
- Deep Church: Under Review
- The Discipline of Listening to Sermons
- Whither Wheaton: Debating the Flagship’s Next Captain
- Desiring the Kingdom: A Review
- Industrial Sex: Freeing the Body from its Consequences
- The Unintelligible Body: Chomsky on Galileo and Newton
- Truth Comes in a Body: Andy Crouch on the Incarnation
- Neither Beast Nor God: Gilbert Meilander on Personal Dignity
- Education for Human Flourishing: A Review
Also, don’t miss our project to actually read Descartes. You may never have an opportunity like it again (at least until we get crazy and decide to do it with a different book!). And don’t forget to sign up for Mere-O Monthly.